|Job Ref:||204454694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:11|
I am working with an industry leading Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Electrically Biased Shift Engineer to work on a prestigious contract in central London.|
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary and genuine career progression prospects on offer.
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000 D.O.E + Generous Benefits
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance tasks to Electrical Building Services Plant and Equipment
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance to a range of critical plant such as; back-up generators.
- To complete fault finding and repair to a range of Electrical systems
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To ensure that records are kept up-to-date for works completed
- Must be qualified Electrically to at least City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent
- Must have experience maintaining critical plant e.g. back-up generators
- Must have a good working knowledge of PPM schedules and experience with PPMs within a commercial environment
- Previous HVAP or LVAP are desirable
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Engineer / PPMs / Electrician