|Job Ref:||204455136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum +Vehicle +Pension +Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Commercial Gas Engineer|
£32,000 - £34,000 plus vehicle, pension, package
We are working with a highly successful Service Provider who's client base is ranges from major blue chip companies, private sector, public sector, industrial, retail and leisure. They are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their mobile team covering the West Midlands
This is a great opportunity to join a business offering additional training/qualifications, progression and career security.
- To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs on Gas fired equipment within the West Midlands ensuring customer expectations are met
- Fault finding and diagnosis on boilers, heating systems, pumps and pressurisation units
- To take a proactive approach to PPM works
- Ensuring all records, log books and PDA are updated and completed on time
- To build positive relationships with customers
- You will be an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer with a strong background in service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- You will be ACS Commercial Gas qualified i.e. (COCN1, CODNC01)
- Previous experience of maintenance & service within commercial environments is essential
- Ability to provide a definitive and technical assessment to confirm that all plant worked on is statutory compliant or otherwise.
- Must live in a commutable distance of the West Midlands
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Engineer / Commercial Gas / Gas / Commercial / Mechanical / Birmingham