|Job Ref:||204455307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum +Vehicle +Pension +Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Air Conditioning Engineer |
£30,000 - £33,000 plus vehicle, pension & package, benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
We are working with the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers who are looking to recruit an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their mobile team covering sites within the West Midlands.
This is an opportunity offering training, additional qualifications, development and career progression.
• You will be responsible for achieving the safe, efficient, operation and maintenance of all plant and equipment within a portfolio of commercial sites.
• To complete PPMs and reactive work orders within agreed timescales
• Liaising with specialist sub-contractors ensuring they are working safely and in line with H&S regulations
• Support out-of-hours response in emergency situations and support the engineering call out rota
• Communicating effectively with the client ensuring any issues are dealt with as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Technically qualified - F Gas Category 1, C&G Part 1,2 AC & Refrigeration
• Experience of working with VRV, VRF, Split & Multi Split systems
• Strong background in Building Services
• A sound understanding of H&S requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to build positive relationships with the client, with a strong focus on customer service.
• You must live within a commutable distance of Birmingham
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Air Conditioning Engineer / Maintenance / F Gas / Mechanical / Birmingham / West Midlands