|Job Ref:||204456016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £43000/annum Family Status - TAX Free||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
• Key member of the startup and commissioning team for the newly installed automotive sheet production path.
• Process and product development for automotive panel sheet and other rolled products
• Identification of critical product characteristics and critical process parameters
• Structured problem solving of issues arising out of equipment startup, during production ramp up and customer qualifications
• Monitor and continuously improve a steady state process path that delivers the highest quality auto panel sheet and other products to a variety of established international customers
• Customer qualifications
• Develop & implement a quality management system resulting in certification to ISO 9001 and TS16949
• NA. in Metallurgy or Materials Science or equivalent experience in the metals industry.
• Minimum of 10 years' technical experience within aluminum manufacturing company at least 5 years of experience in metal rolling industry.
• The successful candidate will have excellent English verbal and writing skills, and must be able to effectively operate in a multicultural work environment.
• Experience in developing metallurgical practices for both heat treatable and non-heat treatable aluminum alloys is a plus