|Job Ref:||204459386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Position: Manufacturing Engineer|
Reporting to: Machine Shop Manager
Roles / Responsibilities include:
• CNC programming of 3, 4 & 5 Axis milling machines
• CNC programming for CNC lathes.
• CNC programming of Agie Wire Eroder
• Process Improvements to gain maximum machine potential.
• CMM Programming ( PCDIMIS ).
• Standard Operating Procedures
• Fixture Design
• Communicates effectively across functions, departments and with external customers.
• Takes ownership of situations, and works with own initiative.
• Committed, reliable and trustworthy
• Self motivated, with 'can do' attitude
• Apprentice Trained
• HNC / HND or equivalent in production engineering or related disciplines.
• 5 years minimum in a precision manufacturing environment.
• CNC Programming of 3,4, & 5 Axis Milling Machines, and multi axis lathes.
• CAD / CAM literate.
• Computer Literate including with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings.
1. Salary 30K-35K based on experience
2. 40 hr working week, Monday to Thurday, 8am-5pm. Friday, 8am - 2pm.
3. Overtime paid for Saturday working at £23 / hr, there is an expected an amount of overtime within the standard working week based on business demands.
4. Pension 5%-8% contribution, company will match contribution up to 8%
5. Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
6. Sick Pay after 12 months continuous employment, 12 weeks payable within any 12 month period
7. 25 Days holiday + Stats
8. Stock and Shares Purchase scheme
9. Clean, Precision workshop environment
10. Health Care Plan for Employee