|Job Ref:||204461681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Southam||Address:||Post Code:||GL52||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Our client is a growing, progressive company licensing Intellectual Property (IP) in Compressor Blade technology. An innovative range of technologies are being developed to include initial applications; Waste Water Aeration Compressors, Industrial Air Compressors and Automotive Superchargers.|
Due to continued expansion, two Mechanical Design Engineers with a passion for the fast-growing field of clean technology, plus a proven track record in innovative and mechanical engineering design, are now sought.
The company is willing to support their engineers towards Chartered status. These roles are based near Southam, Warwickshire and free on-site parking is provided.
- Responsibility for progressing the development of Cleantech Compressor or Supercharger Technologies
- Prioritising workloads in conjunction with other designers
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Originating creative design solutions
- Prototype production
- Creating CAD schemes, detail models, FEA and drawings
- Controlling design documentation
- Delivering client presentations
- A degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Proven track record with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire or Creo
- Self-motivated with a flexible, practical hands-on approach
- Approachable, supportive team player
Sound knowledge of Casting, Machining or Fabrication would be advantageous. Experience with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and/or Creo is highly desirable, although experience of other 3D design packages would also be considered.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance