|Job Ref:||204464277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000/annum £80k + car + 20% bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:11|
Location - London ( Flexible working in terms of location and hours is essential)|
Key Skills Smart Metering Architect
1. Smart Metering expertise
2. Strong experience working with the Technologies surrounding Smart Metering
3. Experience in Data Management using tools such as ETL, SQL, Oracle etc.
4. Deep understanding of the key technology risks
5. Architectural design and implementation
6. Gas or Electrical Smart Metering expertise
7. Communications expertise
8. Deep understanding of Architectural methods and tools
9. Experience in problem/issue solving surrounding system requirements.
Desirable: Smart Metering Architect
1. An established relationship with a network of industry representatives (DECC, Service Providers etc.
2. SEC (Smart Energy Code)
The role: Smart Metering Architect
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to join a key player in the Smart Metering space with responsibilities such as ensuring the system requirements are properly translated into solutions, while also ensuring that the implementation of the Solution in question is in line with the original requirements.
• Working alongside service providers to ensure the solutions are designed and implemented correctly
• Ensuring that the operational processes are designed in line with the Service Provider's contract requirements
• Handing over application process and transferring knowledge to the company's Design and Assurance function
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organization