|Job Ref:||204465082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canning Town||Address:||Salary:||£37500 - £40000/annum Vehicle + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Designated responsibility to provide CDM, Health Safety and Welfare support for the ITMS London business; to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations, Safety Manuals are in place and maintained and that project management staff use appropriate Health and Safety Management Systems without importing unacceptable risk.|
• Experience of working with clients and managing the relationships effectively.
• Ability to work unsupervised and make decisions
• A team player
• Experience of delivering training & conducting presentations
• A Health and Safety Professional in the Construction sector, specifically with CDM experience
• Thorough understanding of CDM2007 and future CDM2015 Regulations
• Up to date knowledge of current legal developments in respects of construction and associated law.
• Valid CSCS Card
• At least 5-8 years' experience in Safety Management in a multi-disciplined environment (including training delivery)
• Experience of working in the Highways industry
THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST HAVE ROAD/HIGHWAYS EXPERIENCE, IF NOT THEN YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Nick Shepherd on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability for this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This vacancy is being advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency