|Job Ref:||204466966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:09|
We have a great opportunity with a global manufacturing client of ours in the North East of England. We're looking to recruit experience Senior Manufacturing Engineers with solid NPI / NPD with supervisory along with strong customer skills.|
You will be required to have previous experience with New Product Introduction and be an excellent communicator. In return, our client will offer market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• The main duty being to track and facilitate all aspects of new product launch into the North East facility.
• Manage team, responsible for New product Introduction to the facility.
• Introduction of new / transferred production into the Site.
• Provide link between Plant and Customer.
• Conduct reviews for Management and report risk analysis.
• Manage meetings with Customers either onsite or at customer locations.
• Provide direction/project lead to cross functional teams.
• Complete overall program timing charts to summarise both company & customer activities.
• Report programme status to Operations Management/all internal parties to facilitate error free launches.
• Organise and manage trial and major milestones pre SOP builds.
• Coordinate changes to current products.
• Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, experience and skills required fall within the post holder's expected capabilities.
Education / Qualifications Required:
• Degree or HNC Level in electro-mechanical or production engineering discipline.
• Must have previous experience within New Product Introduction.
• Experience of a modern, high volume, fast moving environment
• Electronics or Automotive Manufacturing desirable
• Experience of project management.
For more details, please contact Dan Symington, Engineering Team Manager, CDM Recruitment