|Job Ref:||204469509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum £25,000 - £30,000||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
QUALITY ENGINEER - DORSET|
Are you a Quality Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Dorset?
Does the idea of working with a fantastic light manufacturing organisation sound appealing??
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance position for one of our clients in Swindon. The Quality Engineer is required to improve the quality of the manufacturing process using various quality tools. Full training and development in company and manufacturing systems with excellent starting salary.
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Quality Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
- Quality measurement and analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Involvement in process improvement activities, ensuring their successful implementation.
- Interface with Engineering team to ensure quality is designed in to new products.
- Maintenance of product approvals.
- Supplier assessment and management.
- Interfacing with customers regarding quality matters.
- Quality System auditing.
- Failure analysis of returned components.
- Writing and maintaining quality procedures and work instructions.
- Analysis of data and processing rejects, complaints, returns etc.
- Ideally some involvement in health & safety activities.
- General quality support to the organization.
- Quality Engineering background
- Ideally with a background working in a small electronics light engineering company.
- Thorough understanding of ISO9001
- Experience with a range of quality improvement techniques
- A track record of driving through quality improvements essential
- Ability to understand manufacturing drawings and documentation desirable.
- Technical qualification ideal
If you are interested please call Justin Reynolds on NA3 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position