|Job Ref:||204471151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£26000/annum Holidays, pension||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:12|
My client based in Cirencester is currently in need of a Repair Technician due to expansion.|
To provide a high quality, comprehensive, accurate and timely servicing, repair and testing of standard valves, manifold assemblies, pumps/motors and systems, to support the achievement of business objectives and the provision of superior service.
Main Objectives and Tasks
• To build and maintain a good working knowledge of hydraulic power unit systems, manifold assemblies, components and their assembly methods, company products and services, customers and working practices, to perform the role efficiently and effectively.
• Checking and verifying work requirements from the repair order progress sheet to meet customer requirements.
• Carrying out disassembly and inspection of standard valves, manifold assemblies and systems, identifying correct toolings, components and materials required to complete servicing and repair.
• Reading and interpreting engineering and hydraulic circuit drawings ensuring assembly and repair meets customer specifications and safety requirements.
• Assembling and fitting of components in line with drawings and specification, ensuring quality and safety requirements are met.
Qualifications and Specialist Training
ONC/HNC Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Or equivalent qualifications and/or experience
Ability to read and interpret circuit drawings
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
SAP R3 or similar integrated system
• Pension Scheme - auto enrolment after three months
• Life Assurance of seven times salary
• 37.5 hours per week
• Staff discounts on Products
• 25 Days holiday (rising by 1 day each year totalling 29 days)
• Holiday bonus (paid at chosen month of the year - approx. 3% of salary)
• Company Performance Related Pay
If you would like to be considered for the role then please respond with an up to date CV