|Job Ref:||204475362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:12|
Project Manager - Engineering - Permanent - £40k-£46k|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager for one of our key clients. Our client based in Worcestershire and has won a number of new engineering and manufacturing projects in recent months. The business are looking to add experienced staff to their Project teams. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Project Manager will have experience working within heavily regulated industries such as Aerospace, Nuclear or Defence.
Our client is based within commutable distance of Birmingham, Redditch, Kidderminster, Worcester and Wolverhampton.
Skills and experience:
- Previous 5+ years' experience as a Project Engineer or Project/Programme Manager
- Experience running multiple projects at one time.
- Proven track record delivering high value projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with Small-Medium scale manufacturing quantities.
- Experience working closely with Customers and Suppliers.
- Strong Mechanical Engineering Knowledge Required.
- Aero Engine or Turbine Experience Beneficial.
- Microsoft Project/Primavera Experience.
- Degree or HNC in Relevant Engineering Field Required
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support