|Job Ref:||204475968||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
The company |
* A highly successful manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on a shift basis. The role comes with a competitive salary of circa £29,000, with no night work involved.
* Working on PPM and reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site
* Analysing downtime, working towards long-term solutions
* Working on improvement projects
* Ensuring the highest availability of plant
* Time-served or recognized electrical qualification
* Experience of working within the manufacturing sector, ideally heavy industry
* Experience of PLC fault-finding highly beneficial.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Shift Technician
This position may also be of interest to a multi-skilled engineer, maintenance engineer, shift engineer, electrical engineer, and electrical engineer
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we'll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details (url removed)