|Job Ref:||204475997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canning Town||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Benefits + vehicle||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
The successful Periodic Inspection Technician will provide a scheduled maintenance support service across a defined electrical product range, ensuring that the required SLA and KPIs are both achieved and exceeded.|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Carry out scheduled periodic inspection and maintenance activities in line with the defined schedules issued and ensure that the relevant targets are both achieved and exceeded
• Assist the other engineers when required in order to ensure that the workload is balanced and to provide cover when required to accommodate any holidays and absence
• Attend faults when required and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding and rectification and or escalation as appropriate.
• To have a clear understanding of the current inspectorate requirements to ensure that achieved maintenance complies with the client's audit procedure - keeping up to date with any changes
• Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard.
• Ensure maintenance and repair of assets are reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete all Periodic Inspection reports as required
• Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
• 2 years experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment.
• City & Guilds 2395 Peridodic Inspection or EAL 4337/8
WORKING HOURS: Normally 08:30-16:30 but flexibility required from time to tome
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Nick Shepherd on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability for this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This vacancy is being advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency