|Job Ref:||204480258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£28000/annum holiday, pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
My client based in Marlow is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their growing company. |
My client specialise in creating in high quality, bespoke engineering solutions to its customers.
The aim will be to assist the Sales department with administration functions, growing existing business and developing new business for the company by interacting with the sales team and the customer.
Job Dimensions and duties:
• Attend meetings, write and distribute minutes
• Create, draft and file quotation and sales documentation for enquiries
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
• Assist in developing New Business and maintain existing accounts
• Visit client sites to establish customer requirements
• Preparation, issue and follow up of sales proposals
• Distribution of Marketing material
• Assist in delivering sales target of ca.£6million per annum
• Collaboration with internal counterparts to ensure customer needs and specifications are met
• Answer customer phone calls, take messages and communicate customer needs to Sales team.
• Experience with 2D and or 3D CAD packages to create schemes and develop ideas essential
• Experience in quoting bespoke engineering systems would be desirable
• Must be a self-motivated individual able to work independently or as part of a team
• Must be willing to travel (mainly UK based) and have a full, clean driving licence
The salary for this position is paying up to 28k per annum including a generous holiday package. If you would like to be considered for this please respond with an up to date