|Job Ref:||204480262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Company Car, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced steel fabrication Project Manager who has the proven ability to oversee contracts from cradle to grave. The successful PM will have complete commercial and operational responsibility to deliver each contract on time, in budget and safely.|
• Read technical tender drawings.
• Extract and price materials.
• Decide best process route for the items to be fabricated.
• Put times to processes using practical knowledge.
• Establish supply chain costs to be included in tenders.
• Generate quotation documents and send to clients.
• Liaise with customer.
• Negotiate and complete tenders to sales.
• Ensure the Company CRM system is accurately maintained.
• Provide a timely response and an exceptional level of service to all enquiries.
• Convert won tenders to live orders within the company business system.
• Process planning of routings, generation of weld maps and bills of material.
• Manage supply chain for all bought-out components.
• Manage the drawing package and works information to allow efficient production.
• Liaise with Production on all manufacturing issues.
• Generation and issue of quality documents to clients.
• Full financial control and appraisal of each project.
• Build relationships with clients and recognise new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company