|Job Ref:||204476257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canning Town||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
The Role exists to provide Maintenance and Repair of Client equipment and support to the Maintenance Team Leader.|
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out routine and Preventative Maintenance
• Attend faults and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding.
• Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard.
• Ensure asset maintenance is reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide support to the Maintenance Team Leader
• Perform Workshop repairs & modifications to component level and accurately record.
• Work in a Safety critical arena, roadside, in Tunnels and at Height
• Attending and proactively participating in the Maintenance Team meetings
• Deputise for the Team Leader when required.
• Produce shift reports when required.
• Work in a shift pattern
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Qualified to ONC or BTEC in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
• Experience of supervising Teams.
• NHSS8 accreditation
• 2 years' experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment
• Full Driving Licence
• Microsoft Office skills
• qualifications in BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations 2015)
• CCTV systems working knowledge
• Hold G39, IPAF, ASLEC approved, NRSWA units 1 to 9 qualification
• IP Networking knowledge
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Nick Shepherd on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability for this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This vacancy is being advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Innovate Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency