|Job Ref:||204481499||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Based in Yorkshire
Job ref: KS/35825
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Shift Pattern: Shifts (7am-7pm), (7pm-7am) 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off
Key tasks & Activities
- Day to day maintenance of all plant equipment on site
- Maintaining PPM schedules, work procedures and involvement in continuous improvement activities
Who we are looking for...
- Mechanical & electrical background and knowledge of Siemens PLC's, Inverter Drives with strong fault diagnostic skills required.
- Experience of Blow Moulding and Packaging machines would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- Excellent Team skills
- Good communication, flexibility and reliability are essential for this position
Full training will be given to the right candidate(s).
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers