|Job Ref:||204484028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Family Status (TAX Free Salary)||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:11|
Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.|
• Collaborate with coolant process development to build, design, and validate a stable coolant system that provides excellent product quality
• Identify critical coolant process parameters and develop plans to bring them into a state of statistical control.
• Develop, review, and update Coolant Process Standard Operating Procedures as needed and ensure all staff are aware of and trained in proper procedure.
• Provide technical leadership in the coolant processes and ensure it meets the product's quality parameters and needs.
• Reinforce a plant culture where continuous improvement (Kaizen) drives the manufacturing processes and the workplace. This includes embracing SPC and continuous improvement methodologies such as "company business system" as the key tools in minimizing process variability and meeting customer's expectations. Knowledge and practical experience of the application of the 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
• Recommend plant strategic and tactical objectives related to customer satisfaction, coolant performance and coolant cost.
• Work safely and promote a culture of safe attitudes and compliance within Safety rules and environmental regulations.
• Coolant process expertise in Hot Mill's and Cold Mill's along with Coolant system operation