|Job Ref:||204487743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum + Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
A Fully Qualified Commercial Combustion Engineer required in the Midlands area on a permanent basis covering a retail contract on behalf of a major Facilities Management organisation.|
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• ACS Commercial Gas
• Previous service & maintenance experience within Commercial Settings
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Level 3 in a Mechanical Discipline i.e. Plumbing (Desirable)
• F Gas would be desirable
• A fully qualified Combustion Engineer with a proven track record of planned and reactive maintenance experience in a commercial and retail environment preferably with some controls experience in Trend, Siemens or general Building Management Systems.
• You will need to have excellent communication skills at all levels, happy to work unsupervised and competent in the completion of statutory paperwork, attend various sites within the designated locality as directed by the Contracts Engineer or Contracts Administrator.
• Your duties will include planned and reactive maintenance to a wide range of HVAC plant & equipment, mainly Air Conditioning or Combustion Equipment depending on which area you specialise in.
• To cover sites in the Midlands, all fairly close together (15 - 20 minutes).
• Support other Service Engineers in the region as and when required and liase with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times and assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could effect the safety of people or property
Up to £34,000 per annum, Company Van, Pension, Mobile Phone, Call out Allowance (£75 - £100 per week, if called out + 4 hours overtime), Specialist tools provided and all PPE. Overtime is available