|Job Ref:||204490935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£45000/annum 5% bonus scheme, medical & dental||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:11|
Our client are a leading global manufacturer with close on 850 people working on site. Due to continued development and investment. We're now looking to recruit an experienced Engineer to the Senior level appointment with the team covering New Product Introduction.|
To track and facilitate all aspects of new product launch into the facility.
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage team of NPI Engineers responsible for New product Introduction to the facility
• Introduction of new / transferred production into the site
• Provide link between Plant and Customer
• Conduct project gateway reviews for Management and report risk analysis.
• Manage meetings with Customers either onsite or at customer locations
• Provide direction/project lead to cross functional teams..
• Complete overall program timing charts to summarise both company & customer activities.
• Report programme status to Operations Management / all internal parties to facilitate error free launches.
• Organise and manage trial and major milestones pre SOP builds.
• Coordinate changes to current products
• Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, experience and skills required fall within the post holder's expected capabilities.
Education / Qualifications Required:
Degree or HNC Level in electro-mechanical or production engineering discipline.
2-5 years in similar role
Experience of a modern, high volume, fast moving environment
Experience of project management
Good communication skills
Ability to understand and disseminate technical data and specifications