|Job Ref:||204493769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
BMR Solutions currently has a vacancy for a Business Development Engineer within the Liquid Ring Pumps (LRP) business.|
Job Title: Business Development Engineer
Salary: circa £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bolton, UK
* Customer centre support.
* Field sales visits to support BLMs and sales people new to selling LRP.
* Business development role in focus regions where environmental, cultural and economic conditions mean LRP is popular. Often the technology has been misapplied, so much of the customer benefit comes from making a new, best practice, installation.
* Support Customers Centre (CC) enquiries for LRP vacuum pumps and guide CC in segments and applications where we will be most successful.
* Train Customer Centre teams (prepare the training, organize it and deliver it, live or by Webex).
* Develop support material, presentations, tools, applications notes, benchmarking helping to sell products.
* Communicate globally about new products, success stories etc. and update Portals.
* Set prices and release new products.
* Develop projects like APP, Vbox, Endurance tests follow-up.
* Report monthly (LRP P and L figures) and drill down to CC level to help identify issues and growth opportunities.
* Act as Part time Business Development Manager. Visit CC and accompany sales people on sales visits to increase sales efficiency and conversion rate. Bring confidence and competence in the field.
Qualification: Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar in a relevant subject.
Experience: LRP experience. 3-5 years' experience in vacuum (rough).
Skills: Communication, Presentation, Problem solving, Decision making and Time Management.
IT Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, Vbox, PC5, WebEx.
Language Skills: English is essential. Chinese or German is desirable.
Travel: Required to travel globally - 40%/50%.
The position has significant customer relationship management, mostly internal. Client base is 60-100 internal and approximately 20 external through a local customer centre.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency