|Job Ref:||204495226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Desired Experience & or Qualifications|
• City & Guilds Electrical 236 Parts 1 + 2 or equivalent
• F Gas (Essential)
• 17th Ed IEE Wiring Regulations (Essential)
• Experience of working with Mechanical Equipment
• A Mechanical Qualification i.e. NVQ Level 2 Plumbing would be desirable
• Previous service & maintenance experience
• Provision of service to commercial premises
Working for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management and Engineering Service providers on a mobile basis in the Bristol area you will be responsible for maintaining Electrical and Mechanical equipment on commercial sites. We are seeking a highly competent engineer with excellent interpersonal skills who will be comfortable working within client facing environments.
• We are seeking a fully qualified Service Engineer with previous planned and reactive maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
• You will need to have excellent communication skills at all levels, happy to work unsupervised and competent in the completion of statutory paperwork.
• You will work in support of a team of Electrical and Mechanical engineers carrying out the upkeep of all HVAC plant and equipment on a PPM system.
• Support other Engineers as and when required and liase with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times
• Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could effect the safety of people or property
Annual Basic Salary Circa £30,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) for a 40 Hr/week, 30 days Holidays and vehicle. (Overtime is available)