|Job Ref:||204495351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Desired Experience & or Qualifications|
• Having five years' experience in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical)
• ACS Commercial Accreditation
• Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills and experience for 2 years
• Understanding of service level agreements, service targets and objectives.
• To be proactive and radical with the working approach, showing flexibility to both clients and team alike.
• To be a proven team player in an operations based environment
• Full clean driving license
• Deliver a combination of electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned, reactive and extra works engineering services across a region and to multiple client sites, specialising in gas/combustion disciplines
• Undertaking the required paperwork functions (PPM management, asset management, work scheduling and planning, health and safety etc.) whilst being able to use practical experience and skills to assist the Engineering Team from a practical standpoint.
• To manage and monitor the work and performance of the Engineering Team: ensuring that performance levels are maintained to deliver both excellent service to the client and also to meet the required contract KPIs based around practical operations performance.
• To ensure and control excellent housekeeping practices throughout the sites where the Engineering Team operate.
• Build long term relationships with the existing client.
• Support the Contract Manager, FM Project Team to implement new accounts / contracts and establish early relationships with the client and end users, to ensure compliance and service delivery specifications are achieved at commencement.
• Promoting excellent working practices throughout the Operations Team to ensure the reputation and credibility of business.
• Support quality control in accordance with company Policies and Procedures promoting good working practice throughout the Operations Team in terms of QA delivery (statutory requirements, site log updates, purchasing of equipment, site visit records, certificates, timesheets and all associated auditable materials and functions). Taking the lead at local level to ensure that records of works are accurate and meet all requirements of the QA policy of the organisation and specific region.
• Support the Customer Relations Manager in all aspects of the measurement, monitoring and solution sourcing for the contracts under their control.
• Assist the Contract Manager and CRM to promote the company Ethos and methodology to include products and service provision such as, Service, Installations and Energy.
• To support the Contract Manager in the growth of the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible and where the competencies exist internally to deliver the service. To provide every opportunity for the Specialist Services Mobile Business Team to provide services on each of the portfolio sites.
• To provide timely, accurate and concise data to assist the Contract Manager build required reports to both clients and line management.
• To manage sub-contractors attending site to carry out specialist service and project works not within the remit of business. Managing the sub-contractor whilst on site to be working safely, to their method statements, with permits to work and management of specialist tools and equipment etc.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum, Van, Pension, Holidays, Overtime, PPE and Private Healthcare