|Job Ref:||204495921||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£32500 - £40000/annum Salary, Overtime, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a well established engineering and manufacturing company in Exeter.|
• City & Guilds Qualification
• AS9100 Experience.
• Apprentice trained
• Experience interpreting engineering drawings
•Six sigma experience.
• Experience of FAIRs to AS 9102
• First article inspection reports.
• Experience with Root Cause Tools e.g. 8Ds or 5 Whys
• Previous experience within a similar role is required - however training can be provided
• Experience with Goods In Inspection and processes
• Knowledge/Experience with Aerospace
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Mechanical/Electrical Inspection of Aerospace product
• First Article Inspection
• Investigate any quality issues and resolve them in conjunction with external and internal departments
• Supporting shop floor when necessary
• Use own initiatives and solve problems/issues
• Maintenance of Quality records
Package and hours
The salary for this position is paying up to £40K per annum depending on experience
The working hours are a standard day shift whcih will be 8am to 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 3:30pm on Fridays
the company offers fantastic employee benefits including generous holiday and a pension scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this role please respond with an up to date CV