|Job Ref:||204496168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Dalgety Bay||Address:||Post Code:||KY11||Salary:||£36000/annum holiday, pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
My client based in Dunfermline is currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer due to expansion. |
My client is a leading company, specialising in design and manufacturing supplying into specialist sectors.
• Ensure the completion of projects against set deadlines at all times.
• Attend meetings as and when required and take full part.
• To employ their knowledge and experience to proactively troubleshoot and solve Engineering and quality problems.
• To ensure the consistent promotion of a safety conscious culture.
• To be able to access and understand all data based information.
• To liaise with customers/contractors/manufacturers to aide the design/ development and aftercare of products
• Build relationships with other departments within the business to ensure information is exchanged and all customer requirements met.
• Project management of new products and enhancements to existing products.
• Good IT skills including experience with Codesys, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
• PLC programming experience essential
• Excellent working/design knowledge of electrical systems including control systems
• Excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Engineering Degree
• Project Management from concept, through design to final production
• Experience working in a production environment
The salary for this position is paying up to 36k per annum. The package includes bonuses, pension and 33 holiday days.
If you would like to be considered please respond with an up to date CV