|Job Ref:||204498394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£24300/annum Salary DOE + overtime opportunities||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Electrical Panel Tester|
Permanent position within an established, successful and growing company.
Within the position of the Electrical Panel Tester you will be responsible for testing standard and custom control panels and or electrical switchgear products built by an in-house production team
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience & competencies:
• 17th Edition qualified;
• Understanding and ability to follow electrical schematics and bills of material;
• Previous experience within a similar role;
• Familiarity with electrical controls and LV power components;
• Possess knowledge and experience of panel assembly / fabrication techniques;
• High level of attention to detail;
• Ability to perform inspection and testing of a variety of electrical panels / switchboards requiring knowledge of panel assembly/fabrication techniques.
Prior experience within an electrical panel tester role is advantageous, however if you can demonstrate the criteria above and wish to move into a tester position your application may be considered.
Our client is a successful, established company based in the Heart of Somerset delivering electrical solutions across the UK.
It has in-house production facilities at its Somerset location working closely with its UK team of dedicated engineers.
Salary c£24,300 d.o.e.
Standard 42.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Due to the success and continual growth of this company there are weekly overtime opportunities available. You will therefore need a flexible approach to the workplace and workload dependent on project and customer requirements.
Job Ref: AN6370
anew South West is acting as an employment agency