|Job Ref:||204501252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
For over half a century, Faulkners have been providing a first-class central heating service to households, local authorities and housing associations across the South of England. As one of the largest and most successful private heating companies in the region, we are dedicated to delivering a quality service all the time, every time - but we can't do it alone. |
As a result, Faulkners is now recruiting for an experienced New Build Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join our family-run business.
The Job Role:
• Carry out domestic heating and plumbing installations on new build sites to a high standard
• Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
• Liaise with line and regional managers to ensure the successful completion of jobs
• Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
• Complete the necessary installation documents and activity logs
• ACS gas qualification desireable but will consider experienced plumbers without gas qualifications.
• CSCS card required for new build site work (can be obtained after appointment)
• Experience in and extensive knowledge of the Heating and Plumbing sector
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
• High standards of work required at all times
Vehicles will also be supplied for PAYE engineers.
New Build Site Plumbing & Heating Engineers
Berkshire and Hampshire
Competitive Rates of pay