|Job Ref:||204506939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Technical Trainer - Domestic Appliances - Milton Keynes|
* Provide the necessary information and training to enable our clients Customer Service Personnel and Service agents to repair our appliances and appease our customers.
* Assist the technical department to resolve technical issues (be the Technical expert on the product groups that you are responsible for).
* Ensure training is relevant, for existing and new products.
* Plan all aspects of training from preparation to assessment.
* Create training programs suitable for Customer Service
* Deliver relevant training programmes
* Evaluate training / technical information given by head office/ factories and if necessary modify it to suit our requirements
* Communicate with relevant departments e.g. Field Service, Technical etc in order to ascertain training needs and identify suitable candidates to attend the courses
* Complete training attendance records and assessment sheets at the end of each training course and discuss any issues identified with the Line Manager (e.g. attendance/lateness/performance etc)
* Ensure relevant equipment is available for training events
* Ensure that the training rooms, equipment, tools and appliances under your control are maintained and report any problems or faults
* Assist the Technical department with technical enquiries about product groups that you are responsible for
* Attend training courses abroad as and when necessary to update product knowledge
* Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent
with both training and experience
* Adhere to all Company processes, procedures, policies and standards
* Maintain effective working relationships
* As a team member to contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
* Maintain tidy work area and report any health and safety issues to the Group Health and Safety Manager
* Maintain the Learning Universe ensuring Training material and courses are up to date and relevant.
Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes: * Good presentation and training skills
* Effective planning and time management skills
* Positive working attitude and the ability to be professional at all times
* Effective communicator - both orally and written
* Good customer care skills
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate
* Ability to work largely unsupervised
* Self motivated and enthusiastic
* Team player
* Creative approach to problem solving and activity planning
* Flexibility to alter arrangements at short notice (where possible)
* Comprehensive domestic appliance knowledge
* Electro mechanical knowledge
* Computer literacy (Microsoft office)
A competitive salary is offered
To apply for this role please call Jo Gaisford or email your CV.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer