|Job Ref:||204504812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trafford Park||Address:||Post Code:||M17||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum 25 days hols, pension, health care||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Our Client are a large engineering firm. They are now looking to recruit a Business or Commercial Management Graduate to join the expanding team.|
• To assist in the planning and Implementation of key projects and accounts through to successful completion.
• Assist with order receipt and management of customer accounts orders
• Work at a day to day level with the relevant production managers to monitor the delivery of products to customer schedules
• Update customers with asset control and implementation of the MRP system and manual records
Professional experience and or qualifications:
• Degree or HND in a technical, or business and commercial management discipline.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management Prince 2 or APM Certified / business qualifications
• Strategic planning knowledge.
• Change management knowledge
• Risk management and techniques knowledge
• May be required to travel
• Assist with the planning and Implementation of the project
• Assist with the development and update of full scale project plans
• Support the Prime point of contact for the customer with order management and updates in the
• Assist in contract meetings to determine the definition of project scope goals KPI and deliverables
• Assist with the cost control. Budget and AAW reports through to Invoicing including order management in ERP /MRP
• Track project deliverables through Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery
• Assist with the sales figures for the business on a month by month and weekly review process
• Provide support to the project team as required
• constantly monitor and report WIP, project deliverables and report back to key stake holders internal and external
• Implement project changes and Interventions to achieve project outputs delivery and margin
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Commercial awareness, contract management, business studies
• Planning and organisation decision making skills
• Communication skills
Rates Of Pay - Between £18000 to £20000
Hours of Work - Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 4.00pm and Friday 08.00-3.30pm.
To apply for this role with a leading firm please forward your cv in word format.
Ambitek is a leading provider of technical recruitment services providing permanent and contract solutions to a number of high profile clients including SME's and major blue chip organisations across the UK.
We specialise within Engineering covering many areas including Manufacturing, I.T, Facilities Management, Building Services, Process, Oil & Gas, Marine, FMCG and Technical Sales.
Our team consists of many highly experienced consultants with years of knowledge within their dedicated sectors.
Due to the volume of applications candidates without the relevant skills and experience will not be considered for the role at this moment in Time