|Job Ref:||204507954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:12|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career in an FMCG Manufacturing industry?|
This is a good time to join this large business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Our client is looking for a Shift Electrician to join their successful team.
The positions is working on a 4 on 4 off (2 days & 2 nights) 12 hours shifts 7-7
• A good working knowledge of Machine Control.
• Weighing and Blending Systems.
• Temperature Controllers and Thermocouples.
• Proximity Devices.
• Experience of 3 phase A.C. motors and also D.C. motors and controls and drives.
• Safety systems e-stops. Light curtains safety interlocks etc.
• It would be an advantage to also have a basic knowledge of the following PLC's HMI's.
• Multi skilled qualifications.
• Corona Treater's
• This is not an installation electrician job it is machinery repairs and fault finding.
• 17Th edition needed but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to and I will give you a call to discuss further