|Job Ref:||204509157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum + Package||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
My client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to work on a prestigious contract in Cheltenham.|
This is a great opportunity offering; genuine career progression prospects, unrivalled training and development and a competitive package.
The Salary: £30,000 - £31,000 + Package
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Electrical systems
- To complete Mechanical PPMs such as AHU Filter changes
- To complete minor installations
- To liaise directly with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- To ensure log books and records are complete and up to date for works completed
- Must be Electrically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition
- Must have experience with Building Services Maintenance within a commercial property
- Must be within a commutable distance of Cheltenham
- Must be client facing and presentable
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrician / Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Building Services Engineer