|Job Ref:||204509191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||White Waltham||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Salary, Overtime, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
My client is looking for an experienced Tool Design engineer to join their well established team based in West Berkshire.|
My client's capabilities allows them to supply into numerous sectors and have a well recognised position in the market.
• Experienced in tool / fixture design for manufacture of fairly small batch sizes in a precision machining industry
• Experience in CAD essential, preferably using CREO elements (formerly Co-Create)
• Capable of Production Engineering various turned / milled components (no programming necessary)
• Ability to use Edgecam preferable but not essential
• Worked within the motorsport industry/ Precision machining environment
• Able to work closely with team leaders and management
• Willing to excel within the company
The salary for the position is around £42,000 depending on experience.
The hours for the role will be 9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, Fridays you'll finish at 2pm.
There are 28 days holiday included in the package.
If you're interested in the position then please reply with an up to date version of your CV