|Job Ref:||204510261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Bonus, Private Medical, Pension + mo||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Our client provide a portfolio of analytical instrumentation products to a wide range of industries and are looking for an experienced Software Validation Engineer to join their QA department.|
The role is a new assignment within the company so is a chance for an experienced Software Validation Engineer to take charge of this element of R&D.
This Software Validation Engineer will play a crucial role in the delivery of new and existing systems, with day-to-day tasks including:
• Developing Test Plans from software functional specifications.
• Execute Test and validation plans.
• Compile lists of changes for each release.
• Validate release candidate before actual release.
• Communicate release to internal teams (e.g. to Sales & Service teams).
• Lead the development of an overall system validation & release process.
This would be a very good career move for a Software Validation Engineer with previous experience of testing and releasing physical products to market. Working in a Windows environment around a multi-skilled R&D team, you will manage the release of products using Microsoft TFS, but having experience in JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins or other competitors will be fine as this is a role where you will pick up new skills.
• Detailed experience of software requirements capturing, testing, validation and release processes.
• Experience of delivering successful software products to market.
• Understanding of ISO9001 processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
The company are very committed to promoting and growing their staff and are in a very stable period of growth due to market success and innovation. This Software Validation Engineer role will offer a lot of freedom in self-management, and so requires proactive engineers looking for a challenge!
£40-45k + Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Life Assurance and Salary sacrifice schemes e.g. childcare vouchers, cycle to work and computer schemes.
Software Validation Engineer / Test / Release / TFS