|Job Ref:||204514246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Stanbridge||Address:||Post Code:||LU7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent salary - DOE||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer needed.|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful steelwork design and fabrication company based in Bedfordshire. A very good salary and friendly work environment is on offer for the successful candidate.
It is due to planned growth and a very healthy order book that our client is now seeking a Draughtsman/Detailer with experience working on a range of architectural metalwork/secondary steelwork (such as stairs, hand rails, canopies, balconies etc) to join their existing drawing office on a permanent full time PAYE basis.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer role:
- Working to engineering drawings/schemes, create detailed assembly/fabrication drawings, bills of material, erection drawings etc for each project.
- Issue all drawings etc to agreed issue dates
- Communicate internally/externally as required.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer requirements:
- Experience working as a steelwork draughtsman on secondary steel/architectural metalwork is essential.
- Experience using Tekla 3D CAD software is essential.
- Be looking for for a long term PAYE position and live in the local/commutable area.
The successful candidate can expect a very good salary that is negotiable dependent on experience and a friendly work environment. If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications should be accompanied by an up to date CV and desirable salary range