|Job Ref:||204512167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum DOE + Car, Pension etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
My Client is an established independent AC Company looking for a specialist AC Project Sales Manager to run "Cradle to Grave" from initial Sale to handing over the completed Project.|
PRIMARY SALES RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Present and sell (both new and existing) company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and telesales.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales / maintenance contracts.
6. Develop and maintain technical materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to targets.
12. Prepare same day sales quotations based on site survey information gathered, and follow up to receipt of order.
Aiding / assisting with elements of final design (CAD)
Scheduling timescale of works with clients
Organising & delivery of equipment & materials
Overseeing all H&S (RAMS, etc) on site
Regular monitoring of project progress
Final hand over & sign off
Managers should have around 7-8 years experience of carrying out a similar role and a technical background is preferred. Knowledge the following equipment is required =
Supply & Extract units
AHU & FCU
Air Conditioning - Splits, VRV's, Packaged Units, Close Control & Small Chilled Water applications
Product knowledge of the following is very useful - Daikin / Mitsubishi / Toshiba / MHI & Fujitsu Air Conditioning.
Formal qualification or training in Ref/AC of HVAC
UK driving licence