|Job Ref:||204512417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Salary:||£33474/annum On-call allowance, paid overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Our client is a British strategic outsourcing and energy services company with 2015 revenues in excess of £2 Billion. They provide infrastructure consultancy, facilities management, property management, energy and healthcare services from a large network of offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
Based in Surrey, the role is situated within the Building Services department providing Airport facilities maintenance services including; terminal buildings, air-side and rail-track-side) and reports to the department Services Manager.
Main job objectives and responsibilities are;
- The maintenance of HVAC engineering services (mechanical, electrical, controls) in compliance with airport and rail-track regulations.
- The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- To ensure compliance with Maintenance Quality Management System as it applies to this position.
- To ensure compliance with all airport and rail-track regulations.
Preferred person specification:
- Experienced in large scale commercial building services maintenance engineering with HVAC bias (mechanical, electrical, controls)
- Appropriate Trade qualifications for work undertaken
- Technically astute
- PPM Knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- PC Literate
- Legionella Awareness L8
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations desirable, not mandatory
- To complete Section 12 sub-surface qualification
- To pass criteria for airport airside pass i.e., must be able to provide evidence of at least 5 years continuous employment history
- To complete PTS (personal track safety) training as required by HAL rail
- Full UK clean driving license is required to drive on-site vehicle
- Ideally to reside within 20-mile radius of London Heathrow (T4,T5)
Salary scale for this position is fixed at £33,474 per annum
Continental shift work pattern (day & night shifts) 4 days or nights on followed by 4 off - will work within 4 man teams
On-call allowance £75 called out or not
Paid overtime (if required) at premium rate (pro-rata salary); Mon-Sat X1.33, Sun and Public hols X2, Christmas & New Year day X 3
25 days paid annual holiday and paid public holidays
Group pension scheme, employee/employer matched contribution @ 5%
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions