|Job Ref:||204513233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000/annum +Overtime||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:08|
Founded over 30 years ago our Hucknall based clients have developed into a well-established and profitable precision engineering business, servicing various industries including aerospace, motorsport and power generation.|
Must be able to programme, set and operate CNC turning machines with Mazak and Hurco controls.
Familiarity with 4th axis work an advantage.
Knowledge of milling a variety of materials i.e. mild steel, alloy steels stainless steels duplex, aluminium, bronze, nylon etc.
* Have experience with turning control panels
* Must be able to work to tight tolerances
* Working in aluminium, steel, titanium, inconel, waspaloy and other exotic alloys.
* Working 3 or 4, 5 axis machines
* Time served within an engineering company, desired.
* Apprentice trained or equivalent
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Production of milled/drilled components.
* Working to customer supplied drawings/specifications
* Self inspection
* Be able to use of a variety of measuring equipment
* Tolerance work to a good finish
30k Salary + Enhanced Overtime Rates
Temp - Perm Role
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match this role, please apply in the first instance by contacting Daisy on (Apply online only) or by sending in your CV to Daisy . Gigg @ ristara . co . uk