|Job Ref:||204516232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Our large prestigious client based in Banbury are looking for an experienced Mould Maintenance Technician to join their growing team.|
The main purpose of the role will be to act as a team member providing a multi-skilled technical service to ensure the effective and efficient running of the plant.
* React to break-downs and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively.
* Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment to maximise through-put in line with agreed quality standards.
* Undertake planned maintenance in line with the 'TPM' process.
* Work as a member of the shift team, maximising efforts to meet priorities and having a longer-term view to continuous improvement
* Input into manufacturing facilities (layouts, services etc.)
* Always follow environmental policies and procedures.
* Take appropriate actions in emergency situations
* Report any environmental issues to departmental Manager
Skills & Experience:
* Must have served a formal apprenticeship within an electrical/mechanical environment
* Will be fully trained with injection moulding technology parts 2 and 3.
* Will be fully trained with process and machine systems
* Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication (both oral and written) skills
* Experience within a large injection moulding shop would be a distinct advantage.
* Reactive to changing requirements
* Ability to write technical reports and to work with the complete shift team
* Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision
* Ability to work under pressure as well as listen and follow strict guidelines where applicable
* Good hand-eye co-ordination and understanding of quality procedures
* You will be required to undertake manual handling, in line with current H&S guidelines. This normally includes light lifting (up to 10 kilos) and occasional lifting (up to 25 kilos)
* Must have a strong attention span with a good eye for detail.
* Robotic experience - Kuka, ABB robots.
* Experience of hydraulics and PLC work.
* Computer literate with good excel and access database skills.
This role will be based on a continental shift pattern and in return you will receive a competitive salary.