|Job Ref:||204518102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£100000/annum + CA +pension + benenfits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:21|
Charteris Consultancy are working alongside an established business consultancy and engineering business who focus on innovative delivery solutions to the Energy & Utilities sectors. |
This company have a global presence and are expanding further to new geographies. With ambitious growth plans they are working with us to identify for their Business Transformation unit a Head of Operational Excellence. As a business they are looking for credible, accomplished and ambitious leaders to be part of the fastest growing Energy & Utilities conglomerate. They want high calibre leaders with radical thinking capabilities who are well networked in industry to drive their business growth. If you are passionate about building high performance teams that create unique solutions for customers, hungry to take up challenging roles, able to demonstrate sound financial acumen, a proven business building track record, and the ability to manage large teams this could be the role for you.
• Lead the Operational Excellence division to deliver engagements in: Productivity & Utilisation improvement, Flexible Shift Working, Accountability Enhancement, Line-of-sight implementation, Operational Performance Management, Excellence in Work & Asset Management, etc.
• Build new offerings for the Operational Excellence Division, with specific focus on UK
• Build on the current practice to a high growth division
• Open at least 3 new accounts in FY17
• Generate one IP by FY20, related to Ops Excellence
• Work with the Business Development teams to win new business
• Innovate path breaking ideas and conduct research to paradigm shift in the way Energy & Water sector Operations are conducted in offices and in field
• Collaborate with research institutes and build partnerships with the thought leaders in the industry
• Manage the team, develop the offering and plan for additional capability building
• Establish thought leadership and build the company's image in UK Energy & Water sector
• You will have a track record of leading, constructing and winning £20+ mil transformation programmes
• Experience of building an Operations focussed Consulting practice
• Utility C level relationships/references
• Pre-sales/deal orchestration experience
• Productivity & Utilisation improvement
• Operational Performance Management
• Excellence in Work & Asset Management
• Knowledge of Utilities industry
• Transformation Leadership experience
• Awareness of latest developments and trends in Field Operations, Mobile Workforce, etc.
• Good knowledge of Asset Management, ISO 55001, RCM, Asset Analytics, etc.
• Good knowledge of solutions for Productivity and Utilisation improvement
• Track record of presenting to Executive or Shareholder Boards
• Experience of Transformation delivery
• Ability to create new and innovative commercial models
• Lead commercial negotiations and contracts