|Job Ref:||204518747||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£15 - £18/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer for a major employer in Telford for a period of 6 months:|
• To provide planned preventative, routine and emergency maintenance for all plant and equipment services, working within the team as either a mechanical or electrical maintenance specialist
• To carry out installations (Mechanical or Electrical) in accordance with current regulations.
• To provide out of hours maintenance support as required
• To respond to and resolve reactive / planned / preventative / emergency maintenance requests submitted into CMMS to minimise downtime as required
• To carry out installation (Mechanical or Electrical) to the required standard. Supporting production equipment adjustments including supplies and services to work equipment.
• Update CMMS asset history by completion of Works Order information and spares / repair requirements.
• H&S activities such as full and rapid risk assessments of tasks and occasional working under permit to work.
• Actively contribute to company CI activities including RiPS, Kaizen, 5s standards in all areas and ensure all work is compliant with H&S standards and risk assessments
Hours of Work
• Continental Shifts - Working a lifestyle balance pattern 2 shifts on following by 2 shifts off, 3 shifts on followed by 2 shifts off, 2 shifts on followed by 3 shifts off - alternating from days to nights.
• An average of 40.71 hours per week.
• A shift pattern is available by request.
• Applicants should have completed a recognised apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Must hold ONC in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical) or equivalent.
• City & Guilds 2800 level 3 or equivalent (Maintenance Engineering) is required.
• City & Guilds 2382 - IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is required.
• Must have 3-5 years proven ability working in maintenance preferably in an automated manufacturing environment.
• A working knowledge of PLC's, robotics and moulding equipment would be an advantage.
• Must be computer literate