|Job Ref:||204515557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swallowfield||Address:||Post Code:||RG7||Salary:||£8 - £9/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
My client, a metal fabrication company based on the outskirts of Reading (close to the M4) are looking to recruit a Workshop Labourer on a permanent basis.|
The Workshop Labourer will be responsible for ensuring the workshop is tidy and clean at all times to allow the free flow of production within the facility. Candidates will need a hands on approach and lifting is a key part of the role, so the candidate should be fit and able to work on their feet all day.
• Sweeping and general upkeep / tidying of work areas.
• Loading and unloading of goods.
• Wrapping pallets and other products
• Some basic machine operating / manual grinding (dependent on level of ability)
Criteria for the role:
• Good work ethic - Looking to commit to a full time permanent role.
• Experience within an engineering / manufacturing environment an advantage but not essential.
• Physically fit and able to carry out manual duties such as lifting, wrapping.
• Able to keep focussed in a busy work environment -
• Be able to follow and carry through instructions.
• Good attention to detail.
• Be health and safety aware due to the environment.
Hours of work are 07.30 - 16.00 Monday to Friday with overtime available.
Please note that due to the location of my client, your own transport is essential for this role.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration and interview