|Job Ref:||204522722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Eastbourne||Address:||Post Code:||BN22||Salary:||£24000/annum plus shift premium (25%)||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
A new opportunity for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator/ General Machinist has arisen to join a busy team within a precision manufacturing company, specialising in precision machined components. These are high tolerance products (0.0025mm) manufactured from a host of materials. Their Customer base includes industries such as chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, waste water treatment, marine, power and food to mention a few.|
As a skilled CNC Machinist your duties will include:
• Setting and operating CNC machining centre/machines/CNC Turning.
• Producing precision machined components to tight tolerances.
• Visual Inspection and quality checking of own work.
Our client requires you to have:
• Previous CNC Setting and Operating experience.
• Knowledge of Fanuc control.
• Experience with 2, 3 & 4 jaw chucks.
• Experience of machining stainless steel to tight tolerances and ideally experience of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines.
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Good communication skills and attention to detail.
• You must be willing to work any shift pattern including nightshift both for extended and short periods. 25% shift premium for double day shift, 50% shift premium for nightshift (worked over 4 nights).
• Very competitive salary.
• Permanent position.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities