|Job Ref:||204522899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Maintenance (Electrical & Mechanical roles)|
£33K + production bonus & overtime
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Ensure continuous running of the production machines by minimising down time during day to day operations, PPM's fault finding and repair.
• Maintain plant and equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
• Identify spare parts to effect repairs using machine manufacturer's manuals and order through stores.
• Maintain electrical standards and records in accordance with ISO 9001 and 9002.
• Follow up on outstanding issues to a successful conclusion.
• Maintain and improve plant efficiency through planned PPM's.
• Carryout weekly detailed inspections, maintain log and defect report sheets.
• Complete detailed daily logbook reports.
• Report any dangerous occurrences or unsafe machine conditions.
• Carry out SUSA discussions and monthly internal safety audits.
• Undergo training as required by the needs of the business.
• Any other duties within the limits of the skills and capabilities of the post holder.
• Carry out any reasonable request.
• Overtime as required for the needs of the business, (holiday, sickness cover, installations and up-grades, any shutdown periods for maintenance including Christmas New year and Bank holidays.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Electrical or Mechanical Apprenticeship, Experience within a production environment, APLC systems, Electronics, DC Drives and invertors. Alan Bradley, Siemens S7 and 17th Edition