|Job Ref:||204523081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£28000 - £28500/annum overtime and benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:49|
Maintenance Engineers x2 - 6 month Fixed Term contract |
Nottingham - to £28,500 (pro-rata) + overtime + benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent site restructuring, they are now looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers x2 - 6 month Fixed Term contract based in Nottingham.
The site operates on a 24/7 basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its' customer, it is essential that they now recruit similarly committed and highly professional interim maintenance team members to ensure cranes and materials handling equipment are maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this electrically biased fixed term multi discipline shift maintenance position will include:
* Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated crane systems
* Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
* Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
* Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
* Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
* Advising customers of any stock related issues
* Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
* Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
Working on shifts (a week "around" basis of earlies, then afternoons, then nights and then days before beginning the cycle again), this is an excellent interim opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer to work alongside a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes, and to considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, an attractive remuneration and overtime package are available. Contact Premier Technical Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email (url removed) for further details