|Job Ref:||204520136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Our clients are forefront producers of fresh produce and are currently looking for a forward thinking highly experienced Maintenance/Facilities Engineer. The role would suit someone who has extensive previous experience in a maintenance engineering position including mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, welding ppm etc. The key values our client is looking for are trust, efficiency, quality and a can do attitude. |
The role would include;
• Ensuring all machinery and equipment is fully maintained and functioning and downtimes are kept to a minimum.
• Working on short notice projects which can involve high pressure situations
• Developing Long term practical engineering solutions which are cost effective
An ideal candidate for this role would be a dedicated, contentious person who has meticulously high standards and with an eye for detail.
Other desirable skills for this role our;
• Excellent personal and communication skills
• Apart from an engineering background/qualification previous experience in Hydraulics is preferable
• Thrives on a challenge
• Someone who can think on their feet and meet time critical demands
• Basic knowledge of IT, computers, and possibly PLC controls
If this role sounds like you it will be a full time permanent position with variable hours depending on the demands of the role. Due to the location own transport will be essential.
The salary for this role will depend on previous experience but would be within the region of £30+K