|Job Ref:||204521071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:08|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career within the Food Manufacturing Industry?|
This is a good time to join this well established business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into numerous organisations.
Our client is looking for an Electrical biased Shift Engineer to join their successful team.
This position is working 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
• Provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
• To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
• Complete all work sheets and report any follow ups required, including Planned Maintenance work sheets, handover sheets.
• Observe and report all problem areas on all plant and services.
• Work as a team with all other members of the factory team.
• Maintain a high standard of work and promote good housekeeping throughout the factory and workshops.
• To always ensure that Health and Safety issues are treated with the highest priority at all times.
• Administer, monitor, analyse and update machine history data using the engineering management system.
• Provide first line cover in all machinery problems.
• Be proactive with ideas for improving the plant and engineering departments.
• A formal qualification in an engineering discipline.
• A full apprenticeship or other relevant occupational training.
• Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude and passion for engineering
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy
• PC literate
• Good analytical skills.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Shows and understanding of the need to work safely - and the implications of not doing so
• Able to work well with other people as part of a team
• Able to demonstrate some work experience
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail