|Job Ref:||204525453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:09|
Mould Maintenance Technician (Toolmaker)|
Based in Wiltshire
Job ref: KS/35849
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Plus Shift Alowance
Shift Pattern: Either Continuous Days or Continuous Nights
Working as a member of the production team and reporting to the Mould Maintenance Process Leader, the mould maintenance technician is responsible for planned maintenance of mould tools and is relied upon to ensure breakdowns are attended to and rectified quickly and efficiently
• To carry out routine maintenance / cleaning on multi-cavity mould tools
• To carry out repairs / modifications on existing mould tools
• Respond to mould breakdowns in production
• Maintain mould spare parts inventory and control through SAP
• To participate in investigations into tooling issues and provide the necessary input to improve efficiencies.
• Highlight any process / tooling improvements necessary to achieve production targets, reduce waste and reduce spare parts costs
• Provide input into new mould designs
• Support the introduction of new tooling
• Fully document trials and validations, when involved, and work in accordance with internal procedures and GMP.
• Maintain and ensure safe working conditions for self and others
• To identify and implement where necessary, improvements to tooling process, quality or cost effectiveness of the moulding operation.
• To carry out basic maintenance duties on moulds as specified within SAP Planned Maintenance guidelines.
• Undertake tooling / engineering improvement projects as requested by Process Leader.
• Experience in multi cavity injection mould tools
• Able to understand engineering drawings and work with high tolerance tooling
• An understanding of plastic injection moulding.
• Able to work within the clean room environment.
• High level of attention to detail and documentation.
• PC working knowledge.
• Apprenticeship served / formal engineering training
• Good standard of General education
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers