|Job Ref:||204522072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:11|
You will be responsible for carrying out installation of commercial laundry and catering equipment to include commissioning.
• Job Purpose - To install commercial laundry and catering equipment in a variety of
• QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS. - To hold a Commercial gas qualification in either Laundry or Catering or hold a current Domestic Gas qualification and be willing to complete a conversion course.
Experience in general maintenance skills, basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing work together with an aptitude for practical work
• MAIN DUTIES.-to carry out installations of Commercial Laundry and Catering equipment to company and customer specifications. To carry out site surveys and complete relevant documentation. To commission installed equipment and demonstrate how to use the equipment to service users.
• HEALTH & SAFETY.-to take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the management of the company with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health & Safety legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be complied with.
• OTHER DUTIES-- To carry out preventative maintenance visits and annual service visits. Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate by the management of the company