|Job Ref:||204531677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mid Glamorgan||Address:||Salary:||£33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
We are representing a role for an Electrically Biased Engineer for our client who are one of the UK's largest food manufacturing companies who provide for many of the leading UK supermarkets.|
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To carry out and record both corrective and planned maintenance on plant machinery and services
* To ensure fault logs are kept up to date and any outstanding faults are handed over to the next shift
* To be contactable outside of normal working hours if a major malfunction / breakdown occurs that may require specific skills to resolve
To be successful in this role, candidates must:
* Be qualified to O.N.C standard or with equivalent experience.
* Have a sound technical background with the ability to manage tasks using a lateral, methodical approach, matched by a demonstrable flair for fault-finding and rectification.
* Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
* Previous experience within a food environment and/or food hygiene certificate holder would be highly advantageous
For further information on this role, please contact the office to speak to one of our consultants. Our telephone number is (Apply online only), or please send your cv to us.
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion